This is a great holiday craft, or just a cute craft to hang up any time of year, although my dog Pixie would argue it was a waste of good tennis balls and cookies, but don’t feel too bad she still got the leftovers from the making of the wreath.
- Foam ring (I used an 8 in. diameter, but you can go bigger or smaller depending on the size you want)
- Tennis Balls
- Mod Podge
- Hot Glue Gun
- Exacto Knife
- Take your exacto knife and cut the tennis balls in 1/2 I personally cut across the writing so that is doesn’t show when you piece it all together
- Warm up your hot glue gun and glue the tennis balls to the foam ring
- While that dries use the Mod Podge to seal the treats to preserve them, then hot glue them to the tennis balls
- To make the bow take your ribbon and fold it in large accordion style loops then take some extra ribbon and tie a knot around the base, arrange the top loops to your liking, Glue it to the base of the wreath
And There you have it an absolutely adorable wreath for your dog to hang on their house for the holidays!